Adobe Captivate Multilingual
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish.
Create any kind of e-learning from the beginning to the end. For any device. With the new Adobe Captivate 9, go smoothly from storyboard to responsive designe learning.Immerse themselves in exclusive stores 25,000+ assets to enrich its content. Create amazing courses that run without problems on both desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Captivate 9 Highlights:
– New project Captivate mobile app
-All New intuitiveintuitive user interface
-Peravtvarytsin Several government agencies
– Adaptive effects and motion paths
– Library 25,000+ e-learning assets
– Improved responsiveness projects
– The work of LMS preview
– Capture OS devicesIOS / record
– The new SVG graphics support, and imports
– Publication in Adobe CaptivatePrime
– Adding a knowledge test questions
– Add button Review Quiz
– Improved geolocation
– Improved multidevice previews
– Delay the next step
– Continue to next steps
– Import aktyvavi eLearning templateswith Adobe Stock and eLearning Brothers and customize the e-learning projects.
– To gain access to the portal community, click Community in the main toolbar.
– Productivity increasein this version
It comes with several raisingperformance at runtime. Some of them:
– Multi-state objects in the currently loaded faster.
– Images in the project is loaded faster because there are fewer HTTP due to images.
– Changes vlogika timerto prevent the heavy load on the battery CPUand.
– 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 10, or
– 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB recommended)
– 5 GB of free space on your harddisk space for installation; optional FreeSpace, required during installation (can not install on removable flash storage devices)
– Adobe Flash Player 10 (or higher) to view multimedia content
– DVD-ROMvodit machine
– 1024×768 display (1280×1024 recommended) with 16-bit graphics card